crocodile stitch узор чешуйками узор чешуя

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 2

Ссылка на это сообщение Ольга

Ольга

Отправлено 01 Mar 2013

Crocodile Stitch

Изображение
...so I came across a lovely pattern on www.ravelry.com that included using, what they called, the Crocodile Stitch.

Firstly, I have no problem paying for a pattern that someone has created and
posted on the internet. I have no problem paying for an item that I don't want to make myself, from the internet.

BUT, I don't think there is any reason to have to pay to learn a stitch. ONE STINKING STITCH! Then I can make anything I want! Would you expect to charge someone to learn how to make a double crochet? No, I don't think so.

So I really loved this "Crocodile Stitch", but couldn't find it anywhere in an
y pattern that wasn't charging me. I did find a few videos on You-Tube and after watching them a hundred times, came up with my own method. Here is one such video: ()

This video, however, only shows how to create the first row, and not the second row and so forth. So again, I figured it out (MY OWN WAY, you can change it up any which way you want to!) and came out with nice results.

So to be a good citizen, I will share my method with you, so that you can have a lovely scarf for yourself and your loved ones.
Источник: http://yarn-muse.blo...ile-stitch.html

Ссылка на это сообщение Светленький

Светленький

Отправлено 01 Mar 2013

Оля, мы с тобой мыслим в одном ключе. Я только вчера тоже увидела эту крокодилью чешую :o И думала, что надо показать. А ты уже успела :)

Ссылка на это сообщение Ольга

Ольга

Отправлено 01 Mar 2013

Да она заложена была, вот и успела :)

У меня где-то спицевая была, я попутала, если честно, думала, что это она спицевая. Но ничего, и спицевую поставлю. Красота же :)

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей